Saturday, October 30, 2010

KPOP inspired my Creative Projects

sexykyu
not much going on where i live right now. unemployed. watching kdramas/movies...i'm an addict.
i graduated from college in may. during my college career some of my papers and projects were based on korean pop culture.
last year i made two film projects for my directing workshop and cinematography class.  enjoy!


Directing Workshop - Recreate A Scene from a Film with 2 Actors
I chose "Antique Bakery" the korean movie with Kim Jaewook and Ji Joo Hoon.
There are very few Asian actors here in the states, so I took the ones I could find. My actors are Asian American and the dialogue is in English.




Cinematography - Choose 5 different cinematic camera moves
I shot this with an Arriflex camera on 16mm b/w film. Violin Portrait. My focus was my violin and my roommate is the actress.
We had only one light lowel kit available as source. The music is by Park Hye Ri "Strange Sun" from the Boys Before Flowers OST.



No comments:

Post a Comment